Monday, October 3, 2011

20 weeks down....20 weeks to go

Time to start a blog (and keep up w/ it) for the new baby coming, YAY!
Due Date - February 21st, 2012 (that's fun! 2-21-12)


If you are my friend on facebook, you already know this pregnancy has not been easy for anyone in the Lawrence home. Jon has been such a trooper and has helped me out emensely. He's such a loving husband and definitely tends to my needs above his (most of the time ;)

I'm still throwing up on a daily basis, feeling sick, constipated, aggravated (whos not when they don't feel well?), and tired. Most of all tired of not eating. But it's not a suprise I am enjoying the weight loss/stabilization even though I shouldn't be. Oh well, I've got plenty for this baby to live off of, don't act all suprised or appauled cause I've never been "thin". At least I won't be hugely ugly for maternity pics right? I so can't wait for those! Jon and I have never had pro pics taken and it will be nice, even though a bit late to finally get them done.

Now, for the biggest suprise, we find out later this week what the little one is. We already have an idea, but since the baby likes to pretend it's a gymnast 99% of the time, it wasn't a "for-sure" thing. (no I will not induldge!) but!!! I will be letting everyone know when the time is right!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.....is it a boy like you thought it would be?!?!?!? When will you reveal it? As I was reading this I was thinking good luck if you can keep blogging after the baby comes. I tried to write down milestones and such after she was born...didn't go too well. Then I player catch up and am still falling behind again. Anyway I hope you can get relief from the nausea sometime, I think that is one of the worst things of pregnancy! You're half way there to one of the best things in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara... I just have to tell you when I think back and how long I gave known you, you have turned into an amazing young woman and sion to be a fab mom! I hope you start to feel better so very soon. I know its hard (been there) my neice had the same problems and if this is any consolation, her little girl (3 months) is an angel, she has been sleeping thru the night for a month. So all the problems when they are in belly, maybe a little angel out ;) xoxox Jo-el

    ReplyDelete